Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"You may high-five the bride"

We got the wedding pictures!  They turned out great-- very happy with them.
I LOVE this picture



My handsome husband

Henry, with a "nack"

Dana, Abby, bride, Steph, Heather

Bride's parents

Groom's parents

I'm glad the image of this turned out to look more graceful than the action.  The photographer gave us the instructions and we had some... challenges. 






I loved the simplicity of our cake.  I wanted all of our color to come from the flowers.

Rosie!  Our flower girl, and niece.  That baby bump next to her is a niece/nephew that will be arriving soon.

Jon & his buddy, Ian



Hintz cousins!

End of the night.... so tired!



Grandpa Thomas, Nora, and Dana

LOVED this.  Janet & Abby-- I think the photographer just got this one by chance, but it is beautiful.

Yes, I cried during the father-daughter dance.  I'm such a daddy's girl that the idea of "giving me away" had been making me cry for weeks before the wedding.  


We ended up with over 700 pictures, but these are just some highlights for now :)
I'm glad to have so many happy memories of that night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment